Welcome to Bramhope Methodist Church
The church is situated in the centre of Bramhope village and is part of the Wharfedale & Aireborough Methodist Circuit.
We are a long established Methodist Church in the Yorkshire village of Bramhope. The present Methodist Church was opened in 1896 and is nicknamed the Cathedral of the Dales due to its cruciform shape, beautiful stained glass windows, chancel and spire which is visible from both Huby and Cookridge. A full history of the church can be seen in the link below, under Methodism in Bramhope.
Bramhope Methodist Church is a friendly and welcoming group of Christians who meet regularly for worship and fellowship and for whom Christianity isn’t just something to be practised on a Sunday but should be carried through into our daily lives. Apart from Sunday Morning worship and midweek communions, the church has a wide and varied programme of activities throughout the week and these are all highlighted on the webpage under news. There is also more detail and information about Sunday Services and mid-week events in the link below for the Wharfedale & Aireborough Circuit.
Bramhope Methodist Church offers a warm welcome to everyone to share with them in the life of our church family.